Monday, May 30, 2011

A penny for your thoughts...


First off, I cannot believe it's been nearly five months since I last posted. In that time, life has turned into a whirlwind. I've got really intensive coursework, a growing daughter, a burgeoning business, a lovely wife, family, ministry, etc. Somewhere in there (usually at the expense of a commitment), I find time to "check out" and get some needed R&R. This past week was an example of that.

My awesome father-in-law, Jeff, was in town for a week. We were like a two person tornado, visiting our destruction on every area of the house and yard. Thankfully, all of our efforts were devoted to fixing up areas of my house for how Michelle and I want it for the long-haul. Our yard got the most attention, with having around 15,000lbs of fill dirt and gravel delivered. We also spent time getting the remaining raised-bed gardens filled and ready for action (with its very own gravel path!).



A visual example of my life for the past couple months.





All this being said, I'm finding that I have ideas at the most inopportune times, and given all the chaos, I don't share those thoughts on this blog. I'm planning on getting a decent audio recorder I can carry around with me. I used to use the recorder on my Blackberry, but the memory became corrupt and can be trusted about as much as Arnold alone with a housekeeper. Be on the lookout for more writing; even this short rehash has been a lot of fun. Catch you on the flippity-flip!

1 comment:

Stephanie ♥ said...

Cool pictures of your yard Cameron! Looks great!!